Sunday, May 13, 2012

Guitardedblog.com's First Annual: Summer Fundraiser for the Mentally Guitarded

  I hate doing this but, I'm umemployed, broke, and mentally ill, uninsured and estranged from my wife and kids. Guitardedblog.com is announcing it's first Summer Fundraiser for the Mentally Guitarded


   Since my last psychiatrist worked out so well I ended up in a mental hospital I decided to seek a second opinion. The new doctor immediately pointed out that taking prozac and seroquel can lead cause heart problems, and your heart can even just stop without warning. No wonder I was getting regular EKG's in the hospital. She doesn't agree with the last Dr's diagnoses of ADD/OCD and has said that she believes I am bipolar, with narcissistic tendencies, paranoia and severe social anxiety disorder. She says the prozac and adderall just make it worse. So once she looks at my EKG's just to make sure the last Dr. didn't screw up my heart, it's more seroquel and I'll have to take another mood stabalizer like lamictal or some other one, which she says will help stabalize my moods.


   I hate being bi-polar. It's awesome.


   I'm trying to find part time work doing something that plays to my strengths. I excel at jobs most people find tedious or boring. Paperwork, data entry, filing, research, computer stuff etc. Times are hard right now,


   My main goals are keeping gas in the car, making my psychiatrist visits, and staying on my meds, finding work. I've sold my guitar, and even tried to sell my wedding ring and phone but nobody was buying. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty and struggle and fight and sacrifice to make ends meet, but I'm in kinda running a "hurry up offense," to get on my feet so I can get back home to my wife and kids as soon as possible.


    All I'm asking for is just a random act of kindness to help give me the momentum I need to get out of this rough patch. With a little boost, I can do the rest of the work myself.


    I have nothing to offer in return except my gratitude, and my commitment to keep this blog as entertaining as possible.


   Ok enough of that. I recorded a couple "Esoteric Guitar Songs of the Week," before I sold the guitar. I'll post one shortly. 


   We now return you to your regularly scheduled program...
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment