Monday, June 24, 2013

I Love All Your Comments Even the Negative Ones

 I love getting your feedback, comments and emails. And I love getting reactions out of people. I will even blog about an opinion that I don't even necessarily share just to see the reaction it gets.  

 I'm the type of person that will start argument over a belief I don't even have just for the sake of arguing, or to test how strong the other persons beliefs are. 

 But most of the time these are my actual opinions. 

 I'm almost 40, I don't like new music. I hate Dave Grohl for being nothing more than a celebrity who produces extremely lame and formulaic "pop" rock. I thinkTrent Reznor's best days ended in 1994 with "The Downward Spiral." I believe Kurt Cobain's death was a suicide not some far reaching conspiracy, and I hate The Blues as well as bands like KISS, Creed, U2 and Bon Jovi and 80's Hair Metal. I think guitar players today wear their damn guitars way too low and I find Heavy Metal just too damn loud these days.

 I love Classic Rock like The Beatles, and Pink Floyd and old Punk Music like The Sex Pistols, and Iggy Pop, and 90's Music like Nirvana and Alice in Chains, and some bands currently making music like Radiohead and The Black Keys. I also like System of a Down. I miss the old days of sex, drugs and rock and roll, and I think all rock stars should take heroin.

That's a little about me. What about you?

 I reserve the right to provoke my audience. Any reaction as long as your reading being entertained and leaving feedback is all I care about. 

Please follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/guitardedblogg

email me at bloggeradmin@guitardedblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment