Saturday, July 14, 2012

Guitardedblog's Multi-Annual Pledge Drive

  I've officially on my own. I'm not with my wife, and I've got a deadline of a few weeks to get out of my parents house then I'm officially homeless. I've found a job but I don't start for another couple weeks and  I'm looking for donations for clothes, gas so I can get started in a good way for this job.

  I'm going to be doing data entry for a law firm. Not the most well paying job, but I'm working on my own, little supervision, no customers, no distractions, kind of a perfect job for me. I'm very excited about it. 

  I'm also running low on some of my medications, I have no health insurance yet, and my last inhaler is about to run out.

  All donations are accepted and appreciated. I have nothing to offer you in return at the moment except my gratitude, good karma and my promise to keep this page up and running and hopefully as entertaining as possible.

Thanks, and God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment